• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Håkan Arvidsson

Håkan Arvidsson commented,

Hi Austin, & thanks for responding. When I hit the menu item "preferences", I expect a window/dialog appearing, where I would be given the opportunity to set some parameters, which would control th...

Please supply a possibility to include cropping in the adjustment synching. Some time you need it sometimes not. Rather obvious.Trying to open the preferences I get the following informative window...

Hi Guys   I've just updated to Luminar 4.3 and made a quick test with some photos, one with a new adjustment layer. I exported all modified photos in one batch and the changes I made in the adjustm...

For a successful export, I have to wait until the text in the edit panel lightens up before I execute the export. Might help other users to avoid this problem.

Thanks, Larry, for sharing this information. It should be of general interest.

Hi guys   I'm also using Luminar 4.2 with Windows 10 and I have a similar problem. I often work with multiple files from a common folder. When I'm done, I mark all photos in the leftmost panel and ...

Oops! I just found a solution in this post: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007660779-Any-Fix-for-Lost-Exif-Data-on-Export- GREAT!  

After updating to Luminar 4.2.0, I discovered, that the problem has reappeared.The only exiftool.exe on my laptop is the one in the Luminar 4\ExifTools directory.  I cannot say if the problem reapp...

Thank you for the completing information! Yesterday, as I was having problem with this issue, I had to replace the 57 kB exiftool.exe with the original exiftool.exe to resolve the problem. Today as...

Håkan Arvidsson created a post,

exif removed from exported image

Answered

Some users including myself have experienced the loss of exif data in the exported images. After some experimenting on Windows 10, I have a solution, that is working for me. I hope, it is a general...