• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Battista

Michael Battista created a post,

Moved on

When I first purchased Luminar in 2017 I was very excited about the potential it had as a LR replacement. I was drawn to the promise from Skylum of a great DAM. Starting with Luminar 2018 and subse...

Michael Battista commented,

Andy H- I have skimmed the article and agree. I would have read it but it felt like a maketing tool - all fluff and no substance.

I have lost confidence in Skylum. Their approach to Luminar is very confusing: Luminar 2, Luminar 2018, Luminar 3 (and updates), Luminar Flex and now a Luminar 4 (is it an update or a new program a...

It is completely unacceptable that Luminar 3 loses any edits at all let alone a whole catalogue of edits. I only play around in the software because it can not be trusted.

I agree Marc. At this point though my start up problem has been corrected (so far, fingers crossed) can I really trust this program with my hard work?

I would agree with the idea of a Luminar 2019 without libraries. The library seems to be the biggest cause of problems in Luminar 3.

With all the bugs and glitches I’ve read about with Luminar 3 as well the issues I’ve had I think I’ll move away from it for now. I have Affinity Photo and DarkTable and will use those more fully. ...

With all the bugs and glitches I’ve read about with Luminar 3 as well the issues I’ve had I think I’ll move away from it for now. I have Affinity Photo and DarkTable and will use those more fully. ...

When you get that window move over Lumina in the right upper corner. Click on it. A new window appears asking if you want to purchase Luminar think. In that window click in the red Close button in ...

On the window that had the “Page not found” text there isn’t a close button to be found. There is text “Lumin” in the right corner (it goes off the corner). On a guess I hovered over it, it became ...