• Total activity 419
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 302
  • Subscriptions 45

Activity overview

Latest activity by michael durkin

michael durkin commented,

Welcome. Yes 'welcome' to your fellow sufferers.  'is the instability related to Windows'?  Now this is being simply silly. Poor old windows, the whipping boy from everything from your car not star...

Hi Alex - get yourself a syringe and come chillout man while I tell you; I want Luminar to stop producing smokescreen gimmicks to cover up their inability to deliver a product that works. I paid ou...

Dear 'Les' Cornwell... Here at McFUN,Fun,Fun! Guys!  We don't care to consider badly executed (groan) 'sarcasm'  posts. No/yes: of course, 'Lunatic'  MK4 won't be one jot better at it's incompetent...

Why the impatience? Wasn't the ghastly Luminar 3 'experience' enough to satisfy your apparently masochistic leanings? Or are you, a photographer, treading water in the Ocean, Lifeboat sunk, despera...

I too sometimes have a dream of being what is in essence, a request to become a favoured 'Beta Tester' for the 'NEW! IMPROVED! (with added 'AI' frustration 'built in'. Luminar4 I really don't think...

Hey - welcome to the club!

Seeing as you appear to have adopted ON1's sales model -  i.e. get the punters to pay extra for every tweak to make it work as promised but throw in some smokescreen pointless gimmick to cover the ...

My goodness! This is getting beyond a joke eh readers? Yet another negative whine! This time from ‘Member’ What 'Member' fails to grasp is that posting his quite justified observation means nothing...

michael durkin created a post,

Luminar Flex

What is the future for Luminar Flex please? Any (sensible) updates planned? I ask because this is the only offering in your chaotic jumble of rushed out hyped up nonsense products that comes anywhe...

Anastasia,  I am truly amazed that you should let another of my rants regarding Luminar get through. For this alone, award yourself a Gold Star. Without help Luminar  will never, ever  get off the ...