• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alan Findlay

Alan Findlay commented,

Your splash ad page does say 8GB or more, granted, but it’s not definitive and is in my opinion a bit misleading. 8GB of RAM is nowhere near what’s required.

Alan Findlay commented,

If the minimum hardware requirement is 16GB of RAM for the software to work as advertised, then why do Skylum not upgrade their sales blurb? In doing so the consumer will have an accurate descript...

Alan Findlay commented,

Thanks Austin. Yes, I'm aware the resource issue with RAW files; but the overall performance is poor. I now have requested and received a refund. Very disappointed that the glossy videos do not rep...

Alan Findlay commented,

Hi Kate - as an interested observer, can you explain why it's better to have the Luminar catalogue located on the hard drive of a Mac/PC?

Alan Findlay commented,

Thanks Kirk. As above, I'm in conversation with your support team and I've implemented a suggestion given to me - but, sadly the experience has not really improved. It takes and absolute age  to fu...

Alan Findlay commented,

Thanks Kate. The email exchanges today have been informative but in the end not really helpful in resolving the issues I'm experiencing with Luminar. As I explained to your colleagues, I'm a user n...

Alan Findlay commented,

By way of a follow up, I'm in conversation with Skylum via email, but they don't recognise any of the issues I'm having as, er, issues!

Alan Findlay commented,

Thanks Kate. Very disappointing. The software is unusable I’m afraid. I have sent an email to Skylum - even that was complicated - and have had an automated response. I think I need to consider ...

Alan Findlay commented,

Ach, that’s not good. Thanks for the response though David. Frustrating.

Alan Findlay created a post,

Mac Photos and Luminar 4.1

Answered

Hi there - after months of research I decided to purchase Luminar (yesterday). I'm disappointed at the functionality and my version (4.1) appears to be buggy and laggy. Working with RAW images take...