• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 33

Activity overview

Latest activity by marc labro

marc labro created a post,

BLENDIF

hello, In photoshop we are using BLENDIF gray under layer to protect shadows and highlight during color grading, color dodging,... We can split the two sliders with ALT key to feather the transitio...

adding FILL to blend modes

Hello, In photoshop there are several blend modes using FILL instead of opacity (ie: color dodge on a solid color layer). using opacity slider gives an ugly image. when we want to make color gradin...

gradient map

hello, can you please add gradient map filter ? It is really powerful for the best deep black and white (uses tones while bw filter uses colors so complementary !) and for color grading with blend ...

luminar 4 sky library : need thumbnails

hello, just see a tuto from Morganti about sky replacement and he selected skies based on names until he finds the right one. Can you please add thumbnail previews in the panel to better select ski...

increase the width of scroll bar in luminar 4

hello, The new narrow appearance of the scroll bars in windows is tedious to use. we loose a lot of time waiting it becomes bigger at rollover to grab it. If not, sometimes we click on the wrong it...

AUTO AI in raw develop

hello, Auto button is missing in raw developed. I really like to press auto and see how software would process image and then, retuning sliders if needed. Lightroom is using AI Sensei for that and ...

marc labro commented,

strange discussion Geoff, you are suppose to buy V4 or, if you have V3, pay just the update and so, on your machine you will have V3 and V4 or, if you decide, remove V3 and use only V4. But for peo...

add community URL on skylum page ; give status of feature request

hello, 1. can you please add a Support menu on Skylum site with two submenus Blog and Community Forum as we find in competitors sites. So we could have DIRECT access to news, tutorials, have direct...

Transform : AI or not

hello, There are lot of cases where we must start with Lightroom just because Luminar3 doesn't manage very well building, statues,... perspective. When can we expect a better transform filter with ...

marc labro commented,

hello Helena, I meant that i use a look on my image containing 20 filters except AI sky enhancer i would like to apply on top of stack, just after Raw develop and Accent AI. I vcannot select AI acc...