• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jean-Michel Nonglaire

Jean-Michel Nonglaire commented,

can you read?  luminar does not start anymore ! DOES NOT START mean does not start. I pay and I want everything works. I don't have time to waste with drivers and programs to (re)install. I am done...

what kind of details you want? be clear. I am tired of loosing money and time : I AM NOT YOUR TESTER !!!!! I am a professional in design and photography. Everything is updated in my computer. Probl...

October 20 new update = same problem over and over again: same boat... stuck on splash screen... And Im in the middle of a project. What a mess!. After reinstallation I'm not able start again. How ...

Jean-Michel Nonglaire created a post,

20 october update: problems are back

Answered

Today Luminar asked for an update. Again the same problems: luminar does not start anymore. I AM NOT A BETATESTER!  I'm sick of your mistakes, I'm sick of wasting my time, I'm sick of losing money....

Jean-Michel Nonglaire created a post,

LUMINAR 4 does not start on photoshop CC

Answered

Hello. All of my programs are up to date including windows 10. I only use official versions. The LUMINAR 4 filter no longer starts in Photoshop CC. You don't test updates before putting them online...

all this is unacceptable. I paid for a license, if it doesn't work, it's not up to me to find the solution. I am not your beta tester. It's up to Skylum to test updates before uploading them, not u...