• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ronan Yu

Ronan Yu created a post,

Luminar 4....USELESS!

Answered

Hello Everybody, We all bought Luminar 4 and we know how bad it is performance and stability wise, and yet we keep on getting from Skylum to contact their support team. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...

Ronan Yu commented,

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360006734860-Stop-with-Contacting-Support-and-Fix-Luminar-4-for-being-so-slow-and-CRASHING-  

Ronan Yu commented,

So true Lloyd O'Daniel!  Lesson learned...this will be my last purchase of Luminar for sure.  I gave Skylum the benefit of the doubt that they can make the new version better....but it didn't happe...

Ronan Yu commented,

SKYLUM....please work on the processing speed and stability of the Luminar 4.  It's very frustrating especially releasing a new paid version where you should have learned from the previous version ...

Ronan Yu created a post,

Luminar 4 just as slow as Luminar 3

Answered

SKYLUM....please work on the processing speed and stability of the Luminar 4.  It's very frustrating especially releasing a new paid version where you should have learned from the previous version ...

Ronan Yu commented,

Hello Maryna, I reformatted my laptop computer and still crashes.  I am now using the desktop computer and still the same thing.  My desktop is an i7 and has 12 Gb of memory.  I will be sending the...

Ronan Yu created a post,

Luminar 3 still slow after 3.02 update

Hello, Even with the 3.02 update, Luminar is PAINFULLY slow.  I am not sure if I want to keep using this over Lightroom.  The software is promising but just can't deliver at the moment.  Please ser...