• Total activity 26
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Julian Fricker

Julian Fricker commented,

It's almost like they push out a buggy version of Luminar 3 to try to push people towards buying Luminar 4.

No mention of any progress on the DAM but we get a new splash screen! I honestly think you've spread yourselves too thin by trying to create a windows version of the App. I think you'd have been mu...

Julian Fricker created a post,

XMP Sidecar support not on roadmap

I've spent a very frustrating week trying to move 8 years worth of photographs out of a single Aperture library. I have zero interest in converting my library to a Photos library which will mean my...

Thanks for the huge first step forwards

I wanted to say thanks for delivering the first stage of the DAM. Coming from Aperture I've never been able to take the leap to Lightroom but my new camera being unsupported by Aperture means I hav...

Superb, thanks Angela. Can you also please check my update on the other thread I started about images being dark in 2019, I found the problem.

Hi Angela, I think I've discovered the problem. I just removed all the transparency from my source images and imported them into Aurora 2019 and I now have this histogram to start with:   I've bee...

Hi Angela, The reason I asked is that I managed to get some free .maupack presets from the site PixaFOTO: https://pixafoto.com/product-category/skylum-aurora-hdr-presets-download/   I was wondering...

That's great, thanks Angela.

Create .maupack

I'm not getting on with the presets in Aurora 2019 and I'd like to import a lot of presets I have from 2018. When I do this myself I end up with loads of unorganised presets in my User category. Is...

When I upgraded I'd hoped to run my favourite HDR shots through 2019 and be able to improve on what I was able to get in 2018. The opposite is true, time after time I'm not able to get results whic...