• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Steve Hadeen

Steve Hadeen commented,

Alright. Thanks! Even simple things like that can go a long ways to making Skylum more my main editing tool

Steve Hadeen commented,

Ah. Thanks for that. I was looking in the User Guide and didn’t see it.

Steve Hadeen commented,

Hi Philip: I actually use the denoise slider and I do see differences but they are subtle as they should be. It softens the image up so you want to be careful how much you use on an image. More spe...

Steve Hadeen created a post,

Shift key for Gradient brush

It would be great if a this feature could be added which is in LR.... By holding down the shift key while pulling down the gradient in LR, it comes down straight and even. It adds more time to the ...

shift key for gradient

In LR, if I hold down the shift key while pulling down the gradient brush, I can keep it straight and even. Is there a way to do that in Luminar 3?

Denoise Boost

What exactly does the boost slider do? I'm assuming by the name it adds a little more or less "oomph" to the luminance or color slider but I'm just not seeing any difference when I use it.

PSD file format

I don't see my question on the forum so I'm going to post as a new question. Sorry if it is a repeat.  Whether Luminar 2018 or Aurora HDR 2018 ( I have the most recent versions of both),  I cannot ...