• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Flo Minton

Flo Minton commented,

True all of it! I could not get any of my Panasonic and Olympus RAW files to work in the batch processor on my Mac in Aurora HDR 2017 and Aurora HDR 2019 after I upgraded to Catalina. I wrote and w...

Flo Minton commented,

Aurora has been unable to batch process my Panasonic RAW files since Mac OS Catalina was released. I have been promised an update by the developers to address this issue since April but now Aurora ...

Flo Minton commented,

Hi Colin. Thanks for asking for clarification. Yes, I am trying to use Topaz Adjust AI inside of Luminar  as  plug-in, not the other way around. The other two Topaz products - Sharpen AI and DeNois...

Flo Minton commented,

ps...Luminar 3 and 4 opens the legacy plugin of Topaz Adjust 5 just fine. The problem happens with Adjust AI. Thanks!

Flo Minton commented,

Hi!   I used Darren's process and it worked perfectly for Topaz Studio 2, Sharpen AI and DeNoise AI but every time I try to open Adjust AI in either Luminar 3 or Luminar 4 the program crashes and r...

Flo Minton commented,

Before upgrading my MacBook Pro (16 GB RAM) to Catalina yesterday, I was able to batch process up to 30 bracketed image groups at a time in the Aurora HDR 2019 Batch processing window. Today I came...