• Total activity 82
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 28

Recent activity by Jose Plaza Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • My experience with Luminar 4.3

Answered

After reading so bad feedback from other people, I was very concerned to upgrade to Luminar 4.3, but I would like to show you my first experiences after applying the new update: The update itself h...

• All EXIF data is removed when exporting jpgs in Luminar 4.2

Answered

I have just realized that all EXIF data is removed in all my pictures processed  with Luminar 4.2. It does not matter the changes introduced (the type or number). Now, it never saves the EXIF data....

• Square patches in Dramatic Sky 2 bottom part

Answered

I have used in one of my photos the Dramatic Sky 2, and the result was fantastic. But when I took a look over the horizon, I have found that the original sky included in Luminar has a part at the b...

• Cursor blinking in Export File name

Answered

In Luminar 4 (windows version), when you use the Export option, the File name box has no cursor (blinking or not) to indicate where you are going to write. Is it possible to add this feature to hel...

• Identifying Luminar window

Answered

This can sound as a weird request, but it would be possible for the Windows version to identify Luminar program with the Luminar icon or name  in the window upper left part, as in the Mac version?....

• Feature suggestion

Answered

Luminar 4.2 is working great, but I would like to see a couple of improvements that I need: Masking with edge/border awareness. I have an unsteady hand and It is very laborious to follow some comp...

• Update to Luminar 4.2 is working fine

Answered

I have updated with the offline updater (automatic detection of updates has never worked) and everything is fine. New AI augmented sky is a nice feature. I have tried it with my own moons and it wo...

• Erasing stright lines

Answered

I have seen a youtube video where using the Shift key, it was possible to make a straight line mask in the erase tool, but in Luminar 4.1.1, it is not possible. Was this function removed in newer v...

• Luminar 4: Diferent colors only moving the image

Answered

I have realized that an image I had transformed, when zoomed, presents a different color depending the zone zoomed. Only moving the image with the hand icon, the colors shown in the screen change, ...