• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Leroy Schulz

Leroy Schulz commented,

This seems like such a simple option to implement (I come from a software development background).  Every day as I have to change the size, opacity, softness values for dozens of images, I get more...

Leroy Schulz commented,

With each update (including the one in the last few days), I'm hopeful that they've implemented this suggestion.  But nope. Every day I open multiple images in Luminar through Lightroom, and each t...

Leroy Schulz commented,

Please please please implement this suggestion!Every time I open Luminar I'm wasting time changing the default values back to how I use it.  That involves so many clicks multiple times per day that...

Leroy Schulz commented,

Hi Ian,You would think so but have you tried it?  It would be simple if it did work that way, but it doesn't appear to.When you use the eraser brush -- which I do a lot -- the intensity of the eras...

Leroy Schulz created a post,

Undo

Answered

Undo needs some serious work.  Right now when I make a mistake with the AI Sky Replacement mask eraser tool, I can't just undo the last brush stroke like I can with Lightroom.  It seems that I have...

Leroy Schulz commented,

200% agree with this suggestion.  Right it's painful to select a sky.  We're all visual people.  Please show thumbnails as the selection process!

Leroy Schulz commented,

Bill, to answer your question, I haven't had time to look at the Sky Pack images yet.  But I just tried to extract the images from the ZIP files.  Two of the three packs that I bought report "CRC F...

Leroy Schulz commented,

Oh, I hear you.  I bought the same sky packs and was surprised that there isn't a simpler way to select those skies.  But then, there also wasn't an easy way to see what skies each package included...

Leroy Schulz commented,

I too was disappointed that there's not an easier way to select your own skies.  Hopefully this gets addressed soon.

Leroy Schulz commented,

Thanks for these, Guy.  I just download almost 600 skies from your collection.Just to ensure that none of us get in trouble for using these, are these all yours and royalty free?