• Total activity 18
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Galen Dalrymple

Galen Dalrymple commented,

I am happy to report that with the release and install of 3.0.2.2186 that I was finally able to get Luminar 3 working as soon as I ran the latest release with the fixes!  Thanks to the team at Skyl...

I'd be interested in knowing, too, Jeremy. I made sure there were no apostrophes, etc., in the pathname, did the %appdate% and removed the Luminar 3 as instructed, uninstalled the software, checked...

Angela: I just followed your instructions...alas, it isn't working. I uninstalled the app (WIN 10), deleted the previous installer just in case there was something new in the version you linked abo...

Joh: glad to hear they have finally acknowledged that it is still an issue. I sent my information in several days ago. If others are having the same problem, see Denis Kotsee's post from 6 days ago...

Alina: i have done so.. Awaiting a response. I followed the directions that were sent about sending in a copy of the catalog file via WeTransfer (but as noted, there isn't any data in it - is it 0 ...

Denis: I still have the same problem as Joh.  I downloaded the utility you asked Joh to run and here's my results: MID = MP1E3LBSPID = BFEBFBFF000806EABID = MP1E3LBSHID = cc01b132e22b358b84877a9458...

Nope...not yet. They haven't even acknowledged it is still an issue to my knowledge.  

Same thing happened to me the first time. After that, it never even gave me the option to select a folder. Guess we'll have to wait for Skylum to really come up with a fix.   

Yeah, when I start Luminar 2018 it doesn't indicate there is any update available, either. Here's the update link: https://skylum.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1075f8a85c0416fdd300304f0&id=a5f6...

Nick: I don't know for sure, but I think that it has to do with the Luminar catalog. Earlier posts from support had said it was due to bad EXIF files, but in my most recent test, there were no any ...