• Total activity 51
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Euripides Argyropoulos

Euripides Argyropoulos commented,

Just to inform anyone with the same issue, I have an email with a promise from devs that the issue will be fixed on the next update 3.1.0 which is planned for Spring.    

Hello Leila,   Email sent. I've included 3 different images with different dimensions.   

Hello, The issue still remains. In this picture you can see the correct dimensions, but the presentation is still wrong   In this picture you can see when I go to Crop function, the dimensions cha...

Hello, Do we have any update for this? The issue still remains.  

Hello Gary, Hmm as I can see those two options are only available while you exporting on TIFF. :-(

Hello Gary, These two option?  

Oh, my, God! This is a quite hidden option :-) I was looking for a menu bar option.   Thank you Colin.    

Euripides Argyropoulos created a post,

Sorting by capture time is broken?

Greetings, After the latest I can see all of my library to be disordered. For example the folder 2019/02/20 has all the photos from this day, but inside this folder the images are not in order by c...

Euripides Argyropoulos created a post,

Split image in two

Hello! I am trying to find out if there is a way that I'm missing to cut  the image in two equal individuals, without edit in PS.  (In PS, guide, slice tool etc.) Any tip?        

Hello there, Could you please try to disable Gatekeeper and check again?