• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Allen Winiski

Allen Winiski commented,

Welcome to the ever growing list of dissatisfied users

Allen Winiski commented,

Agatha, the support team suggested I reinstall the updated Luminar AI download.  I have no idea where that is.  I went to the ame place I originally downloaded it and reinstalled it and it still do...

Allen Winiski commented,

Come on, this doesn’t work and I have tried it several times before contacting support. I would like some real technical support, not platitudes. In case you can’t tell, I am angry. I have neve...

Allen Winiski created a post,

Luminar AI Still does not open

Answered

So where is this updated fix for Luminar. Telling me to reinstall using that is no help unless you tell me where I can find it. I tried the one located on the original site I downloaded my origin...

Allen Winiski commented,

Elana, this is a release problem, not something to fix one by one.  Look at the number of complaints about people downloading and not being able to start the app.  More than "just a few" are having...

Allen Winiski created a post,

Luminar AI Not Starting.

Answered

Come on Skylum, where is the update to fix this problem.  You are doing a lousy job of supporting your customers

Allen Winiski commented,

so how do i get this update?  I have been trying to get this to launch for 5 days

Allen Winiski commented,

With all of all having the problem of not being able to start AI after downloading I find it very hard to believe that Skylum is not able to reproduce the problem.  Looks to me like they are don't ...

Allen Winiski commented,

I have downloaded and installed the AI software but won't even open.  What is going on???