• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rod Ralston

Rod Ralston created a post,

Update Query

Answered

Hi, there have been some random comments about the L 4.1.1 update having some bugs.  Can you assure me that this update is stable with no problems evident.  

Rod Ralston commented,

Thanks Alan.  Another update "glitch" from Skylum!  Glad I did not activate it.    

L 4.1.1

Answered

I have an update to L4.1.1advised when I check updates in my L4.1 but cannot find any official announcement about the update.  Any comment?

Rod Ralston commented,

There are a number of comments in your News and Updates - Skylum Community pages that refer to problems with either upgrading to, or using, L4.1.0.  Example below. Hi, what can I do. After installi...

L4.1.0 update

Answered

Could there be some definitive statement from Skylum regarding L4.1.0 stability.  It seems there are a variety of experiences out there.

Downloads

Very frustrated I cannot activate my L4 download.  Hope my request for assistance is answered quickly.....why do I seem to keep having problems with my Skylum software setup?

Updates

Answered

Will Luminar Flex (as a Photos extension) receive the same update?

Edits

When using Luminar Flex as an extension with iMac Photos on the new Catalina OS the following message appears after trying to save an edit.  Any comments  

Rod Ralston commented,

Good to know I'm not alone.  Bad to know that the update has bugs. Too keen to push out updates?

Luminar 3.0.2 Update

I installed the Luminar 3.0.2 update and it has totally stuffed up the previous installation.  It will not update the gallery and just "hangs" the whole application. I have now deleted the applicat...