• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rod Ralston

Rod Ralston commented,

Good to know I'm not alone.  Bad to know that the update has bugs. Too keen to push out updates?

Rod Ralston created a post,

Luminar 3.0.2 Update

I installed the Luminar 3.0.2 update and it has totally stuffed up the previous installation.  It will not update the gallery and just "hangs" the whole application. I have now deleted the applicat...

Rod Ralston commented,

I installed the Luminar 3.0.2 update and it has totally stuffed up the previous installation.  It will not update the gallery and just "hangs" the whole application. I have now deleted the applicat...

Rod Ralston commented,

I will persevere with Luminar for the time being but would like to enquire about a refund for the two presets I purchased - Holiday and Landscape; a total of A$37.89.     Regards, Rod

Rod Ralston commented,

I too am having similar problems on my iMac, usually associated with pre-set use.  I only just got Luminar and don't need to be told I need a new Mac to use it.

Rod Ralston commented,

I hope this "fix" happens soon as I am still experiencing the "freeze" while editing in Luminar while using a preset.  This requires a shut down and re-start for my iMac.  Luminar is the only softw...

Rod Ralston commented,

Would be good to know which purchased preset packs to avoid as they are on the Skylum site so assumable "bug" free!!  

Rod Ralston commented,

I followed the emailed instructions from the Skylum team about a re-install and so far the problem has not re-occurred, so all good there and thanks for the help from Denis.  Just wondering if ther...

Rod Ralston created a post,

iMac freezing during editing.

Using Luminar as an extension for my iMac Photos.  When editing Luminar freezes while processing editing steps requiring a shut down and re-start for the iMac. Rod