• Total activity 112
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 67
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sascha Picchiantano

Sascha Picchiantano commented,

I tried ON1 extensively over the years, including the new 2020. It's just not my cup of tea. I can't really say why. I guess it's the UI that I just don't like. Nitpicking, of course. It's a good p...

Ahh... Aperture.... the mother of all DAMs that ate Lightroom for breakfast. I am missing it so much and my journey has been similar to your's, Wim.  I am hoping that Serif (the company that does A...

Gimmicky AI features... you nailed it.  I think everybody here who is still hoping and waiting for Luminar to become a viable Lighroom alternative that can please the professional and semi-professi...

Geoffrey, what do you even care? If you're happy, move along. I always find it pretty lacking in IQ when people complain about people who complain. Who are you to tell people what to demand and ask...

Martim, no one would be complaining if this was a regular upgrade. While for some it is, for a lot of people it isn't. You have to take the history of what happened in the past into account. A lot ...

Anna, you are just not receiving the message, are you? You can name the next update "Luminar Version 12 Deluxe with Peanut Butter on Steroids", it does NOT change the fact that those who bought int...

Anna, there is nothing to figure out here. You just stop this scam and keep up your promise that ALL upgrades for 2019 will be free for those who pre-ordered L3. That was your promise, now go get y...

I have not used swear words (unless you are US American, you would not consider my choice of words swearing at all). So don't try to paint me in a bad light here. You are actively censoring and sil...

And Skylum keep deleting my criticism. My last 3 messages were deleted, this one is probably going to the dumpster as well. How weak is that. 

So you are saying that enough people complaining won't help... cute... under which rock have you been living?