• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Hansen

Peter Hansen commented,

They're hiding behind bots and are inaccessible and unreachable by mail. I think they're leaving the sinking ship..  

Peter Hansen commented,

Bought today the ”Night Skies” but it either Luminar 4 or Luminar AI can't install it--it´s greyed out. Unfornutanally it's impossible getting any support or help. The package consists only of Jpeg...

Peter Hansen commented,

ltc? I got no ltc-files - only Jpeg and Tiff. ..and to get that you need an Skylum membership? Wow...there's something rotten in the kingdom of skylum..

Peter Hansen commented,

..maybe it does not work at all? I tried both the Luminar 4 as the AI.version..but with no success! After consulting in vain the the support I realized that the Skylum support is a Kafkaesque pheno...

Peter Hansen commented,

Same problem here! I bought ”Night-Skies-by-David-Maimo” but following the instructions the target files are greyed out.   

Peter Hansen created a post,

Template installation does not work

Answered

I bought the ”NIGHT SKIES BY DAVID MAIMO” today, but it can't be installed. When following your instructions the target files are greyed out!   

Peter Hansen commented,

I recently upgraded Luminar från 1 to 4.1. I don't like the new delete function at all -in fact it thrashed some important photos.. but, Gott sei dank,  fortunately i had made a backup before proce...