• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by martin Schaible

martin Schaible created a post,

Luminar chrashes while exporting pictures

Answered

Luminar chrashes often times when I export pitures. It looks like this, I can't go forward or backwarts, have to end it with the taskmanager:  

Luminar 4 installing now or later?

Answered

Hi guys, bought L4 a couple month before (pre-order), but due to some reasons, I haven't installed it yet. I want to use it on my Macbook and on my PC.  The PC runs with WIndows 7, but I wanted to ...

Hotkeys are not working

Hi, none of the hotkeys are working, somebody else got this issue?

martin Schaible commented,

Thx but that's not what I'm looking for. I want simply open a RAW file and work with it. At the moment, I have to look for the name in Lightroom, open the folder and open the picture then in Lumina...

Hi, Luminar 2018/Luminar 3 on Windows 7

Thumbnail preview RAW files

Hi, when will there be a thumbnail preview for RAW files (in my case Nikon)? At the moment, the workflow is very awkard.

There you go. I just made a screenshot before export. I opened the image (RAW) via Lightroom and transferred it to Luminar, which I installed as a PlugIn. So the first one is the picture after I wo...

Bug and feedback

Hey guys, I'm using Luminar since a couple of weeks and I'm pretty happy with it. But I have issues with a bug. It is about the compatibility with Lightroom. When I transfer a picture from Lightroo...