• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Daniel Schreckengost

Daniel Schreckengost created a post,

Catalog Edit Data

Answered

I have been using Lumiar 4 to edit and export photos.  After the export I Trash the copy I edited in Luminar 4.  I have no photos in my Library.  I noticed that the edit information for the photos ...

Daniel Schreckengost commented,

I was having very few problems before 3.02 but after upgrading to 3.02 I'm having Luminar hang up and some crashes.  :-(  

Aurora support for P1000

Hi,  Thank you for adding to Luminar 3 support for the Nikon P1000 (NRW RAW).  Could you please put it on your list to add the P1000 support to Aurora 2019 also?  Thanks  

Nikon NRW RAW photos

Sure with that Luminar & Aurora would support the NRW RAW photos from the new Nikon P1000.  Thanks  

Sure wish Luminar and Aurora would support the NRW  RAW files from the new Nikon P1000  

RAW files with the Nikon P1000

Will Aurora 2019 and Luminar 2018 process RAW files from the Nikon P1000 in the NRW format?

Aurora 19 not running

I've downloaded Aurora 19, it shows on my program list and the shortcut is on my desktop but when I try to run the program nothing happens. Windows version.   Aurora 18 still works. Help?

Angela,  Thank you for your response.  I can not share examples here because uploaded images are limited to 2MB.  I have both Aurora and Luminar which I was planning on using primarily for editing ...

RAW photos taken with DJI Mavic Pro drone

I'm struggling to get the RAW photos I take with my DJI Mavic Pro drone to look as good as the same shot taken in JPG.  Anyone else having similar problems?