Richard Huggins

• Total activity 161
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 20
  • Subscriptions 52

Recent activity by Richard Huggins Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Where is the Luminar 3 plug in for Aurora?

I have Luminar 2018 and Flex as plug ins for Aurora 2019  but can't find the plug in for Luminar 3. Please help.   Added. The plug in for Aurora 2019 is also seems to be missing so I only get Auror...

• Why are my backups greyed out?

I go to File menu, Catalog, Restore from Backup and they are there but all greyed out.

• Any thought of a Luminar Lite?

I have little interest in the DAM but like Luminar. Love Luminar 2018 but gather it won't be updated. I'd like to see Luminar 2018 continued as a Luminar Lite without the DAM and perhaps at a lower...

• Update 3.0.2 trashed all my edits

Not happy. It was all good until I created a new folder. Now all my edits are gone. RAW files are OK. Contacted Skylum support. Suggest some caution until they find out what it is.

• FastRawViewer and Luminar 3

I use FastRawViewer to cull my photos. It has the option of passing a photo to an editor. This worked fine with Luminar 2018. With Luminar 3 it puts the image in Quick Edit, but the edit menu is pa...

• Is Luminar 3 the future?

I like using Luminar 2018 but I don't like Luminar 3 at all. The DAM is a bit of a dud, with the brush problems I can't use masks and I can't run it from the program I use to do my culling. (Lumina...

• Luminar 3 Dodge and Burn

When I try to dodge and burn in Luminar 3 it just puts a copy of another part of the image there. Help.

• B&W hdr

If I have bracketed RAW images and want to make a B&W hdr image, should I apply Aurora to the images then convert to B&W or vice versa? I suppose the question is does Aurora process colour and B&W ...

• Luminar 3 RAW and JPEG

I shoot RAW and JPEG. The DAM shows both and its not clear which is which without using Info. Is there any way to get it to show just one and automatically edit the RAW if one wants to edit it. I t...

• Sky AI vibrance

For some of my pictures the sky AI filter gives a blue tint to the darker parts of the clouds that looks unnatural. I can fix it using a mask and the vibrance slider. but it would be nicer if it wa...