• Total activity 7
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dave Parker

Dave Parker commented,

Thanks for updating. With this info I simply created a new folder (called OLD) and moved all the files from custom to the OLD folder. Then, one by one I added the individual templates until I found...

Dave Parker commented,

Kate Williams . . . The referenced folder doers not exist. See the structure in the below screen capture . . . Would appreciate it if you could review the below structure and suggest a different so...

Dave Parker created a post,

Remove a Duplicate Template from Luminar AI

Answered

On a Mac, in Luminar AI, I have 2 instances of the 'Captivating Cityscapes' showing under the Purchased Templates. I would like to delete one instance of said templates. How do I go about this?

Dave Parker commented,

Dear Kirk Osborn, I contacted your support portal 2 days ago and the only response I got was an automated email that said you would attempt to respond within 24 hours. It's been 46 hours and I know...

Dave Parker commented,

Similar problem. Running an iMac Pro with Big Sur v 11.0.1. Logged into the Skylum web site and downloaded my pre-purchased Luminar AI app. It downloaded fine but attempting to validate my email an...