Paul Barnard

• Total activity 39
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 13

Recent activity by Paul Barnard Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Bad experience adding files to folders

I just added 10,000+ images to my photo library.  I have a years, month based folder structure and decided to add the years 2000 through 2009 to my current 2010 onwards library to have them all in ...

• lmnr files and embedded RAW data

It's fantastic that you have brought back .lmnr files with Flex.  This makes carrying edits between computers much better.  However you have re-introduced them with the massive draw back that the o...

• Save/Export to original folder

Now that we have Flex this is even more annoying for me.  When I quick Edit in Luminar or launch an edit with Flex and then want to export to a specific format or, for Flex to save the edits, the s...

• Erase stopped working in 3.0.2

Since the upgrade to 3.02 the Erase tool has stopped working.  Select Erase, go through the Erase process and all looks great. Click Done to exit theErase tool and presto everything reverts to the ...

• Photokina been and gone still without DAM

It's now 4th quarter of 2018, Photokina has been and gone and still no date for DAM.  I was suckered into buying Luminar on the promise of DAM almost a year ago.  You continue to say it will be thi...