• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by ian kelsall

ian kelsall commented,

that's not an answer to my question. It may be difficult to implement GPU acceleration, but all of your competitors, including some plugin programs like Topaz Labs, all have GPU acceleration. Light...

ian kelsall created a post,

Luminar 4 GPU acceleration needed!

Answered

All of Luminar 4's competitors use GPU acceleration. Exposure 6 is being advertised specifically for its real time adjustments.  Luminar 4 Achilles heel has always been its poor image loading perfo...

ian kelsall commented,

this issue with the cropping tool defaulting to 1:1 and sometimes other formats as well. i started with the original 4:6 and cropped the image, then went back to the crop tool and it changed to 3:2...

Cropping tool error, defaults to 1:1

Answered

i have a problem when using the crop tool. This occurred in 4.2 and now in 4.3.  If i select 4:5 ratio, crop an image, and then return to re adjust the crop, it defaults to 1:1 this means you have ...

ian kelsall commented,

i think you have misunderstood the point i was trying to make. if luminar relies on ram and cpu more, then i think my systemis well above average in this respect. my ssd drive is way above average ...

4.2 performance is slow- window 10

Answered

i ran a user benchmark test on my pc to quantify its performance for this post. my cpu is 104% rated outstanding. my ssd drive is rated at 229% outstanding my graphics card is rated at 78.2% very g...

luminar 4.2 errors-continued...

Answered

i have an ongoing case open regarding a strange error that happens when i crop an image after applying various adjustments. What appears to be happening is an additional contrast/colour adjustment ...

ian kelsall commented,

i am having another problem that i have contacted skylum about recently. it has to do with cropping.  after making adjustments, and then cropping the image, i have been getting an additional contra...

Image processing error when cropping

Answered

i am getting a really strange error when i crop an image. What happens is the the cropped image gets some additional processing added, as though i had darkened and then added more contrast. the poi...

ian kelsall commented,

thankyou for your feedback, i have received a comment from luminar about this, they are going to hopefully resolve this in a 4.3 update. i am glad it is not just me. The improvements in the face de...