• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Schleider

Michael Schleider created a post,

Metadata in Luminar Ai

Answered

Is there any metadata files that can be exported from Luminar Ai or in the Library,

Michael Schleider commented,

I appreciate all the advice and work arounds. This is like telling someone all the ways to make toast in a broiler. I prefer to just press the toast button. Luminar is a like a broiler without a to...

Seems to me that you are not using this correctly.  This in not needed.  You won't have to use the Looks files again. First Make sure you install all the Luminar looks to Luminar 4 first.  These ca...

good idea.  I saved them to my Catalog so I can apply the watermarks to any photo.  It worked great. but  I like your template idea.  I will try that.  By the way this is an augmented Reality pictu...

Try this. https://youtu.be/TumoVTFhcIg

Thank you for shot me where the framework folders are. I am now going to add my own augmented skys. It’s really easy. today Harrington sent me a video ta add my own watermarks. Check this out. http...

I did discover that I can put all my LUT's including yours in the LUTs folder by Right clicking on the LuminarAi App and selecting Contents Folder and adding them.  Used this Contents/Frameworks/MI...

I had discovered the same thing.  I had to totally remove the program and reinstall and then it started working.  Also one more clue.  If you create favorites it makes selection much easier for the...

I do not know how you figured this out but it works like a charm.  Thanks. Have you done the same thing with Luminar 4.  It seems to have a different file structure.  

Richard do you have a video on using LUT's.  I can't upload and use Luts. I have tried downloading them and I can not install and use them.