• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Christian Meindl

Christian Meindl commented,

Hi Denis,  any news about timely processing the issue?  Meanwhile I have hundreds of photos that need to be edited.  My patience is wearing thin now. I`m seriously considering to give up after wa...

Hi Denis, have taken great efforts for testing and reproducing ! Finally I think it`s the crop tool. Every time I use the crop tool (as last step) for adjustments, then save this lmnr-file and open...

Have a similar problem "now": 1. I open a lmnr file and make changes 2. Save the file 3. If I now open another lmnr file I get an error message (pic 1). Remarks: It's the same result, if I don...

Christian Meindl created a post,

Image info field

Hi, Is there a possibility to add „shutter speed“ to the image info field? Greetings  

Issues Vers. 1.3.0.2210If a photo has been edited and then a new photo is opened via the open-button, the changes will not be saved (no automatic save dialog). Letter W on a German keyboard uninte...

Hi Denis, did a couple of tests with different jpg-pictures (maybe there is another behavior with raw files). First of all I realized (wasn`t aware of that before), that there is no „undo-function“...

Hi,  can confirm the above mentioned problem. Same behavior on my system ... IT IS a bug !