Frank Fiorentino

• Total activity 236
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 134
  • Subscriptions 36

Comments

Votes on activity by Frank Fiorentino Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Great explanation on how to use textures. Is this posted online or in a manual?

• @Brian...all that means is the paid version of L19 will not be available in calendar year 2018 but it will be released in calendar year 2019.  My guess is it gets out early so they can bring in som...

• so, now you are saying that there may be another public beta after this so called-internal beta?  Skylum...you are the kings and queens of spin. I want what I paid for otherwise give me my money ba...

• @Angela Why are you delivering a message on behalf of your CEO and why isn't he making a public statement? Acknowledging your company's mess and taking some responsibility for all the angst and fru...

• If there was something positive to report they would have. My guess is that they are in alpha testing at best and this thing is going to be a failure at launch. When companies have good news to rep...

• @Tony....I recently had a post deleted which was not in violation of the community guidelines, it was not disrespectful and plain and simple not inappropriate. In fact, it was very similar to what ...

• @Luc make sure you fully test On1 Browse. This was the deal breaker for me going with them. I found it lacking in the area of smart collections. You can can’t filter out photos with edits and photo...

• @Dax I don't think they have gone out of business but they should be concerned because I don't think they can count on the same revenue stream in 2019. Photographers like their software but we have...

• I am officially giving up on Luminar. I won't say they will never get another dime out of me but it certainly won't be for Luminar 2019. There are too many good options in software today to bank on...

• unexpectedly high number of incoming messages?  seriously?  how could this not have been expected when you release a subpar product.  the canned responses from support is just another example of th...