Frank Fiorentino

• Total activity 236
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 134
  • Subscriptions 36

Comments

Recent activity by Frank Fiorentino Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • @ashley LR a rip-off unless you are a professional? That is the funniest thing I have read all day. Show me a better deal in software where for $10 a month you get Photoshop and Lightroom. I bet Lu...

• If there was something positive to report they would have. My guess is that they are in alpha testing at best and this thing is going to be a failure at launch. When companies have good news to rep...

• @Tony....I recently had a post deleted which was not in violation of the community guidelines, it was not disrespectful and plain and simple not inappropriate. In fact, it was very similar to what ...

• @Luc make sure you fully test On1 Browse. This was the deal breaker for me going with them. I found it lacking in the area of smart collections. You can can’t filter out photos with edits and photo...

• I used RawShooter before Adobe.  Sure, LR had problems early on but the technology was not as advanced as it is today. For the first few years LR had long public betas which proved useful. Once LR ...

• @Dax I don't think they have gone out of business but they should be concerned because I don't think they can count on the same revenue stream in 2019. Photographers like their software but we have...

• I am officially giving up on Luminar. I won't say they will never get another dime out of me but it certainly won't be for Luminar 2019. There are too many good options in software today to bank on...

• Skylum will rock the scene?  Thanks for the good laugh. The statements they made are a huge slap in the face to everyone that bought Luminar 2018 based on the statement "coming in early 2018" or ev...

• wow.  a closed beta in August means best case scenario is a release in September.  That is hardly the coming weeks that was in the last public update. I bought Luminar last year based on the market...

• Impatient? The DAM has been coming soon since Luminar 2017. If Skylum did not market the DAM so aggressively I think many would have more patience. The unhappy customer base is their own doing. The...