Frank Fiorentino

• Total activity 236
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 134
  • Subscriptions 36

Comments

Recent activity by Frank Fiorentino Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • @Mike...I got a refund in September and I purchased L18 when it was first released. The return reason cited on the refund was  Product Not As Expected. Now I read the forum just to see if Skylum as...

• Did I fall asleep and wake up on April fools day because that DAM video has to be a joke, right?

• @Brian...all that means is the paid version of L19 will not be available in calendar year 2018 but it will be released in calendar year 2019.  My guess is it gets out early so they can bring in som...

• so, now you are saying that there may be another public beta after this so called-internal beta?  Skylum...you are the kings and queens of spin. I want what I paid for otherwise give me my money ba...

• c'mon people. Brian is obviously being satirical.

• @Angela...the question is will L18 users get DAM updated to address bugs...and let's be honest here...Skylum's track record is  new versions of software are quite buggy. Anything short of a free or...

• @Angela Why are you delivering a message on behalf of your CEO and why isn't he making a public statement? Acknowledging your company's mess and taking some responsibility for all the angst and fru...

• It likely doesn't exist. Sklyum has gone silent.

• At this point I do not even think the DAM exists.  I am annoyed that I bought 2017 and 2018 for the DAM as I was looking to move away from Adobe.  I have been using LR since the first beta and was ...

• @ashley the pigs comment is a saying...you can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. The correlation is that while Luminar is not a subscription, one gets roped into paying every year to have...