• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Adelino Jeronimo

Adelino Jeronimo commented,

I am following up as I have not seen a response.  I am not expecting that you will confirm that something has been fixed - so I am not "holding my breath" as stated by Gene Flanigan above.  I am on...

Just following up.  Will it take long for you to provide an answer?  Approximately how long will it take?  

Here is the link for we transfer:  https://we.tl/t-CXxXLrkanw 5 files transferred: - the original RAW file - the original JPG file - the export settings screenshot - the info for the exported JPG w...

did you receive my files uploaded through wetransfer ?  Can I contact you by email?

I am using Luminar3.  If I edit a RAW file and then export to jpg, the rsolution of the jpg is 240x240.  Editing the original jpg version of the file results in a resolution of 350x350 in the expor...

Adelino Jeronimo created a post,

loss of Luminary catalog

Answered

This is a question about Luminar 3.  When I tried to add a new folder to my library, Luminar somehow inadvertently seemed to re-add my entire "pictures" folder.  The result was that every folder ap...