• Total activity 29
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Pascal Brönnimann

Pascal Brönnimann commented,

@all disappointed/fooled It has long been clear that Luminar would never be a replacement for Lightroom - no matter what some (probably paid) promoters or naive people have said on YouTube or elsew...

Pascal Brönnimann created a post,

Please more filter-options and stacks!

Answered

Hello Obviously in Luminar the "replace the sky" stands above everything else... but could you please introduce some useful things in the library? For example, filtering by file type. Then I could ...

@Denis Kotsee Since Photoshop only displays pp inch/cm, I meant ppi, of course. But dpi and ppi are related, even if it's not the same. Maybe this can help you to polish your basics: https://helpx....

@Denis Kotsee 1 How long do you think I should wait until the photo is fully loaded? Will 10 minutes be enough, or better 30 minutes? Or... maybe longer? Shit, maybe I haven't waited long enough? 2...

At least one bug a day

Apart from the fact that Luminar3 sends the photo with only 72dpi to Photoshop (it has 300), Luminar3 produces these strange colored dots and lines when exporting to Photoshop. I don't think Photos...

Lmnr-files in Luminar3 and... and... and

Sorry, but I'm really getting pissed off with this crap. Here is a lmnr-file created with Luminar 2018 and opened with Luminar 2018:   The same file opened in Luminar 3: And photos opened from Lu...

"We rethought every aspect of a DAM.."

(... more than 2 years). Why didn't Skylum show their super duper photographers the new DAM? Oh... they did? Maybe they should have spent more money on good developers than on aggressive marketing....

@Maryna and other spin doctors: Oh really? Do you? Until today there is not even a thumbnail for lmnr.-files in mac os! That's just pathetic. Or am I perhaps the only user who demands this? I reall...

Looks like Luminar will keep its promise to omit everything "superfluous" and deliver a DAM with as few features as possible. And of course we won't get these few features right away, but in "futur...

“...Libraries will be powerful right out of the gate, but it represents the first of many photo organization and management updates launching over the following months.”   Do I understand correct...