• Total activity 44
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 12
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Digital Interplay

Digital Interplay commented,

Pretty interesting that neo is targeted as lightening fast. Maybe skylum should give everyone who has complained in here a license for the new one and let us decide if it’s faster or not. I took a ...

Looking at your specs the fastest way to increase your responsiveness is go off Retina display. Half your resolution. It’s not a good fix. But it will help performance a lot. Still it would be gre...

The problems go away because you’re using an Apple native image format - you can do the same thing using software that came with your camera and various other. That said you may want to check file ...

Hi Eric, I don’t think it’s fair to get into their competitors on this site- I’m sorry. I do feel comfortable saying that a large part of what I do is luminosity masking and you may also want to l...

It’s been a “key priority” for a couple years at least, but apparently still an issue. More features- less usable. Bad trend. As for the op, they sell a hdr app for stacking, I’m not personally...

This is why I won’t buy another Skylum product - at least until I can run a demo long enough to see they’ve changed. I was a sucker on the last one which basically didn’t run on my hardware - well ...

So lately I’ve been using the software more to see how it fits my workflow and I do have to say the features are very nice for the most part. But the basic kissing stuff is a problem as is the perf...

If you stay with windows you’re going to need a nsa supercomputer to get this program working without problems.  If this is a big factor in your decision buy a Mac - which by all accounts I’ve seen...

You seem to be experiencing what many windows users are. I assume you’ve updated to 4.1? Unfortunately the hep in the forums is thin - the moderators typically seem to tell you to contact support t...

Digital Interplay created a post,

Stop marking posts as answered when they aren’t please

Answered

People are starting threads about problems Which may reveal a theme you can use to fix the performance issues. At the very least it lets other customers know they aren’t alone. Pasting a “contact...