• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gracie Allen

Gracie Allen commented,

K. G., it sounds like your experience is not dissimilar to mine, though rather than purchasing Luminar  I try new versions when trials come out.  And since I'm on Windows I too have hit shortcoming...

Gracie Allen commented,

Um, K. G. I think you may have missed my point...  Not who has the "easiest" technique for sky replacement - and yes, I've seen the video and in SOME cases it's OK - in others not so much, but what...

Gracie Allen commented,

Yes, I actually HAVE Affinity Photo ‘cause I wanted to see if the $50 program really CAN replace the types of things I commonly do in Photoshop.  So, a couple simple examples where I ran into probl...

Gracie Allen commented,

Not supporting either side (and I'm fer-sher not a fan of Adobe with their repugnant business model), but: I've tried Luminar, and it's a Develop module substitute.  With the DAM still not out.  An...

Gracie Allen commented,

Which given some of the performance and other issues that have plagued recent versions (7.3 for example as I recall) might be a worthwhile thing to bring back... I'd a  WHOLE lot rather have this D...

Gracie Allen commented,

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice... Skylum got the money for Aurora 2017.  They're not getting a penny from me for Luminar 'til I can SEE that it's significantly better then Lightroom.  F...

Gracie Allen commented,

Nope, Mark, I wasn't looking for a rebuttal, it was a fer-real question.  In a lot of "support" forums I use, including those of that other image editing company who's software many of us use, ques...

Gracie Allen commented,

Just out of curiosity, Mark, why are you sure Skylum is aware of the entries here? Not that they can't be, but a lot of forums aren't frequented by employees high enough in the bureaucracy to have ...

Gracie Allen commented,

I'm as loathe to defend Skylum as I am Adobe when they announce the "NEWEST, GREATEST, MOST AMAZING THING" and it turns out to be utter BS, late, buggy, and far less than what's needed.  But, my su...

Gracie Allen commented,

I read the latest blurb about the upcoming DAM.  And most of the comments in here – I’ll stay out of the ”who did what to whom and who lied and all that”, but for me, if someone creates a product t...