Tom Pickering

• Total activity 170
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 74

Votes on activity by Tom Pickering Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Updates Suggestion

We Windows users are anxiously awaiting the next update release, wondering why it takes so long to get so little.  Perhaps if you worked on fewer things at a time in our version, you could keep the...

• Sky Replacement in 4.1

Answered

I see several threads that, so far as I can see, are not resolved, however, you have closed them without providing a solution or that you are working on it.  I'm referring to the spill of color int...

• Free Transform Constraint

The latest update to the Free Transform tool is an improvement, but there needs to be a way to constrain the resizing to the same aspect ration.  If there's a way built in, it's not intuitive.

• Upcoming Update to Luminar 3

Just saw the "roadmap" for Luminar 3 and am wondering if the non-library updates will be added to Flex, such as the Accent AI 2.0?

• Duplicate Layer Function

Answered

I asked about this a year ago and still nothing.  It wasn't in Luminar 2018, Luminar 3, and now still missing in Flex.  When do us PC users get parity with the Mac version???  All the videos and tr...

• Way to disable DAM

Now that you're released Luminar 3 with it's Alpha version of the DAM that is totally useless for anyone that takes more than a few snapshots per month, I'd like to be able to deactivate the DAM po...

• Eliminate Long Startup in Luminar 3

After the frustration of waiting forever for Luminar 3 to open, it occurred to me that the holdup is all about loading the catalog for the DAM.  So, I went to the Pictures folder, renamed the Lumin...