• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 74

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tom Pickering

Tom Pickering created a post,

Sky Replacement in 4.1

Answered

I see several threads that, so far as I can see, are not resolved, however, you have closed them without providing a solution or that you are working on it.  I'm referring to the spill of color int...

Tom Pickering commented,

Remo - Your suggestion works right, though it took some looking to find the right place on my PC.  For those looking for the correct folder on a PC, use the following: C:\Program Files\Skylum\Lumin...

Tom Pickering commented,

Glen - Part of the mechanics of what the AI Sky Replacement does involves blend modes, which means you'll also need to work with all the sliders, including those under Advanced to try and compensat...

Tom Pickering commented,

Above the first image, there is a downward pointing arrow over a horizontal line.  Clicking this will allow you to download all of them.   To the left of the [Buy] button for each image is a small...

Tom Pickering commented,

Uh...Helga? The link to that table is no good.

Tom Pickering commented,

@AndyH I agree with you, having been on this runnawaytrain since he beginning (and on a PC to make matters worse}, but I have to give Skylum credit for a major change in their strategy with Luminar...

Tom Pickering commented,

This may seem like an odd question, but here goes.  I've seen several videos in the last week demonstrating the new features of Luminar 4.  In particular, after using the portrait tools on a model,...

Tom Pickering commented,

Sascha -      Actually, throughout the short history of Luminar, the compaints posted (1st of Facebook, then here) have basically fallen on deaf ears.  If Skylum responds, it's to "promise" a parti...

Tom Pickering commented,

This is a bucket of road apples!  Back before Luminar 3 was released, the Windows users were told parity with the Mac version of 2018 and operational improvements were back-burnered because Skylum'...

Tom Pickering commented,