Peter Gladstein

• Total activity 216
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 84

Votes on activity by Peter Gladstein Sort by votes Recent activity Votes
  • Lut Filter Real Time Preview

Please consider real time previews when scrolling thru LUTs. Current method of selecting each LUT to view preview is painful. Thanks.

• .LMNR Files

I do not use the DAM function as I use the Quick Edit function. Please consider reinstating .LMNR files. Thanks.

• Layer Suggestion

Answered

Currently when you add a layer, the photo is resized to the background layer. That does not work for me. Please add the layer with it's original aspect ratio (like photoshop). Let the user resize.

• Luminar Ai User Guide & Videos

Answered

Luminar AI User Guide? Where is it? Clicking on User Guide within Luminar AI launches Luminar 4 User Guide. Also, clicking on Video Tutorials launches a bunch of Japanese Videos.

• Magic Mouse Issue

Answered

This issue is now one year old and still no fix. https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360034174132-Luminar-3-with-Magic-Mouse  We've been told everything from we cannot duplicate t...

• Focus CK Support

Answered

Currently, Luminar does not have any blur filters plus there are no plans to implement blur filters per forum responses. So why is Focus unsupported? Thanks.

• Luminar 4 Flex

Does Luminar 4 include the Flex app or is that going to be sold separately?

• Luminar 3 with Magic Mouse

Luminar 3 is too sensitive to the Apple magic mouse. While editing a photo Luminar cycles thru my photos. This is a major issue.

• Luminar Filters Catalog

Currently, you can display filters - All by category, Favorites and Recent. Please add an Alphabetic listing. 

• Save Suggestion

Answered

There appears to be no save function. I would like to save my edits and then re-edit later not in the catalog but just save as a file (e.g., file name.luminarAI). Please consider adding this functi...