Peter Gladstein

• Total activity 214
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 83

Recent activity by Peter Gladstein Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Neo - Augmented Sky Tool

Answered

Where is the Augmented Sky tool as depicted on your website? Thanks.

• Beyond 1.07

Answered

Is there a list somewhere which articulates/lists what functionality is outstanding? Thanks.

• 1.1.0 Histogram Suggestion

Answered

In 1.1.0, please make the histogram bigger than in the past or best case resizable. Also, please provide clipping. Thanks for listening.

• Tonality B&W Presets

Answered

Any chance we can Get or Buy Tonality B&W Presets for Luminar Neo? Thanks.

• Mac Version vs Windows Version

Answered

On my iMac, I click on Add Photos and the I can either add a photo or a folder. However, on my PC, I click on Add Photos and my only option is to add a folder. Why the different behavior? Is this...

• Layer Suggestion

Answered

Currently when you add a layer, the photo is resized to the background layer. That does not work for me. Please add the layer with it's original aspect ratio (like photoshop). Let the user resize.

• PNG Files

Answered

When I import a PNG file as a layer it brings it in with a white background. Why is that? Why doesn't it bring it in with a transparent background? Changing blend modes ONLY works if the background...

• Layers Question

Answered

I want to add a folder of assorted textures so I can use them as layers. How do I do that?

• Unable to Edit Single Photo

Answered

In Luminar NEO on my iMac, I can select a single photo and edit. However, on my Windows 11 laptop I cannot select a single photo to edit. I can only select a folder which is then loaded into the ca...

• Quick Preview Does Not Work After Removing Powerlines

Answered

Neo 1.0.0 Quick Preview (Not Preview) does not work after removing Powerlines. This issue is repeatable with any Powerline photo.