Peter Gladstein

• Total activity 171
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 68

Recent activity by Peter Gladstein Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Roadmap & Strategy

An updated Roadmap for L 2018 and L3 plus a Stated Strategy would be a good idea. Current L 3 roadmap shows new functionality by the end of March. This makes no sense. Why focus resources on new wh...

• Self Inflicted Wound

All of these reported 3.0.2 issues could/should have been avoided if Skylum would have included the forum users (most loyal customers who want to see Luminar succeed) in beta testing. Conversely, I...

• Luminar 2018 vs Luminar 3

I do not require a DAM. Are there any editing improvements/enhancements In Luminar 3 vs Luminar 2018?

• 3.1 Public Beta

Simple question - will there be a public beta? If not, why? Thanks.

• Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3 Coexist?

Can Luminar 2018 and Luminar 3 coexist on MacOS? In other words, do I have to uninstall Luminar 2018 in order to install Luminar 3?

• Suggestion - 101 Crisis Management

SKYLUM CEO should send email to all customers.  a) Fall on sword b) Articulate get well plan

• Luminar 3 with Magic Mouse

Luminar 3 is too sensitive to the Apple magic mouse. While editing a photo Luminar cycles thru my photos. This is a major issue.

• Creative Cloud Plugin Issues

I am running Adobe Photoshop CC 2018. I transform my background layer into a smart object. I then add Creative Cloud filters (i.e., noiseless, focus). When I click the eye to the left of the filter...

• Crop Tool Issue

Luminar -  Mac 1.1.3 If you select Original or Transposed the Aspect dropdown dispalys Custom instead of Original or Transposed.

• Quick Preview and Compare

When I click on Quick Preview and Compare I get the middle bracket vs the current state. I would like to compare the original consolidated image to the current state. How do I do that? Thanks.