• Total activity 140
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 56

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Gladstein

Peter Gladstein commented,

I have the same issue - cannot export sky replacement to desktop.

The issue is simple. Skylum has a time-based release process vs a function based release process. In other words, the product ships regardless of whether there are performance or quality issues. Th...

Peter Gladstein created a post,

L4 - Two Filter Suggestions

Two Filter Suggestions 1) Please add a B&W filter group which would replace Tonality 2) The four existing filter groups work most of the time for me but sometimes I cannot find a filter because it ...

Anastasia - you and your co-workers need to coordinate your misinformation. We were told that a fix was developed and would be in the next release - see below.  

Welcome to the "Magic Mouse Issue" which I reported in January 2019. This issue could have been fixed by a summer intern. Instead, we have a UI where in order to use the Golden Hour Filter you have...

Suggestion

Please provide a dropdown list of all filters in alpha sequence - do not categorize. Also, please reinstate workspaces. Thanks for listening.

L4 Clarity Slider

Where is the Clarity slider? Thanks.

Sky Photos

Where are the Sky photos stored?

Helga,  Thanks for responding. Can you articulate/list the "other critical issues" ? Thanks, Pete

Let me make sure I understand. This issue is 9 months old and affects most Mac users and there is no date for a L3 fix and no commitment that it will be fixed in L4.