• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 59

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Gladstein

Peter Gladstein commented,

Thanks!

Thanks. The reason I asked - the filter set has changed from L3 to L4. Some filters from L3 do not exist in L4.

Peter Gladstein created a post,

Tonality Mega B&W Pack

Answered

Does the "Tonality Mega B&W Pack" work with Luminar 4? Thanks.

Do you need to uninstall 4.0.0 first?

Translated response from Elena Blum from Skylum regarding disposition of Magic Mouse Issue Hello Wolfgang, In fact, no changes have been made in this update to Luminar 4. We constantly analyze the ...

Magic Mouse Issue

Answered

This issue is now one year old and still no fix. https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360034174132-Luminar-3-with-Magic-Mouse  We've been told everything from we cannot duplicate t...

I have the same issue - cannot export sky replacement to desktop.

The issue is simple. Skylum has a time-based release process vs a function based release process. In other words, the product ships regardless of whether there are performance or quality issues. Th...

L4 - Two Filter Suggestions

Answered

Two Filter Suggestions 1) Please add a B&W filter group which would replace Tonality 2) The four existing filter groups work most of the time for me but sometimes I cannot find a filter because it ...

Anastasia - you and your co-workers need to coordinate your misinformation. We were told that a fix was developed and would be in the next release - see below.