• Total activity 43
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Stephen Campbell

Stephen Campbell commented,

Jim, Sorry to hear of your challenges. Have you tried rebooting your computer and restarting Luminar 3? I find that this simple process, which is often overlooked alleviates many headaches. My othe...

Angela, The download and installation was seamless. However, the next morning when I merely woke my Mac up L3 quit. I do have the crash report if it would be useful to support. It has run with grea...

Andrew I have found a solution at least on a Mac but I tend to think it might also be a solution for those of you on Windows. Matt Seuss has an excellent video on not installing or uninstalling the...

I have found a solution at least on a Mac but I tend to think it might also be a solution for those of you on Windows. Matt Seuss has an excellent video on not installing or uninstalling the Librar...

I have found a solution at least on a Mac but I tend to think it might also be a solution for those of you on Windows. Matt Seuss has an excellent video on not installing or uninstalling the Librar...

Michael, go ahead and file it. I am working on couple of other bugs with Support and the developers.  

Alina, it happens with a RAW file as well. I will get you screen shots of both. My workaround is to merely load a workspace that already contains the Develop or Develop RAW filter. That seems to wo...

Thank you Steve for your comments. I will load some images on to my internal HD and see what my experience is. I recently "lost" a HD with over four years of images on it. Fortunately, I had double...

Michael, thank you for exploring possibilities until you found a solution and also thank you for taking time to explain the process in precise detail. I am glad you found a solution and I will keep...