• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Douglas Parks

Douglas Parks created a post,

How to change the background

Answered

I am trying to find where i can change the dark grey background on the interface to white.  I purposely use white so that my images do not come out/print dark.  I use the Photoshop plugin for the m...

Douglas Parks commented,

Interesting.  Wonder what caused mine to suddenly start working after the update.  I did make sure it was in 16 bit mode and have done a number of images all starting from Nikon raw (.nef).  I also...

Douglas Parks commented,

I should add that not only PS was updated, but also Lightroom and camera raw.  So not sure which may have cured it.  

Douglas Parks commented,

Анатолий Ерехинский does it still have the same problem with the updated PS?  I just updated PS this morning and it seems so far that L4 is working again.  Perhaps this was a PS issue with Big Sur ...

Douglas Parks commented,

An FYI.  I got an update to LR and PS today and it appears to be working again.  However Luminar does end with an error but does write the changes back to Photoshop.  So it appears that this may be...

Douglas Parks commented,

It appears that the issue I am having is a 16 bit mode issue.  If I pull back to 8 bit it appears to work as expected.  Still waiting on a fix.  

Douglas Parks commented,

I am having the same issue as many.  When running L4 as a plugin which has been my workflow for a long time it returns, tries to update the layer and either gives me a black image or does nothing. ...