• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Allister Jenks

Allister Jenks commented,

Philip, you realise that Luminar does exactly what you want with regard to reading your RAW photos from wherever on disk you want to put them? Aperture and Lightroom both allowed this also, althou...

Apple's Photos is... challenging. Unlike Luminar, it has keywords, but it may as well not have. They are a complete pain to enter on a Mac and not much easier to see/use. If Skylum deliver *any* fo...

I've never found the colour casts to be permanent over a restart of the app and/or opening the photo to edit. I hope overall performance is a focus for the next release. As much as I long for some ...

I'd like to second this request. It's not a huge issue for me as I tend to export a whole bunch of photos after I'm done processing, so can afford to walk away and leave it, but it is still very sl...

I have a feeling that people on macOS Mojave will not see the Flickr option, while those on earlier releases will. It was an OS-level service that was removed in Mojave.   https://www.macrumors.com...