• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Thomas Helzle

Thomas Helzle commented,

Yeah, sure.

Thomas Helzle commented,

It's quite embarrassing that Aurora didn't get a single update regarding this, even though Luminar 3 in the meantime supports the X-T3. One would assume the the import stuff is the same in both app...

Thomas Helzle commented,

What a strange company. 2018 was really good, opened unexpected formats like EXR, had a very flexible system to place filters however one wants and even repeat them multiple times. No database so i...

Thomas Helzle commented,

Helena - it worked already in Luminar 2018, you actually removed the format from Flex/Luminar 3... ;-) Cheers, Tom

Thomas Helzle commented,

Same here, only problem is that it seems that Flex no longer supports opening OpenEXR files which Luminar 2018 did and which is great for me since I'm a 3D artist and EXR is my main format for rend...

Thomas Helzle commented,

Today I decided to step out of the drama with Luminar 3. Since Skylum representatives stated that Luminar 2018 won't be updated to fully support the Fuji X-T3 (and of course only allows single imag...

Thomas Helzle commented,

Well, if each and every other photo editor performs well on a machine and Luminar  doesn't, I think it's statistically not totally invalid to assume that something is wrong with Luminar. My machine...

Thomas Helzle commented,

So we can only hope that at one point you finally get Luminar 3 off the ground. So far it's not even an Alpha version in my book and has problems so basic it's not even funny. Even with just a sing...

Thomas Helzle commented,

Thanks Helena, so let's hope that Luminar 3.1 will be usable, 3.0 is so bad, I can't use it at all. I actually would prefer to have XT3 support in Luminar 2018, since that version at least works as...

Thomas Helzle commented,

I think this is what's called "Banana Software". Ripens at the customers... ;-) The grinding harddrive really gives me the creeps. It first happened for hours when the database was created (and the...