• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Patrick McGuirk

Patrick McGuirk created a post,

Lum AI catalog was not found

Answered

I accidentally deleted my Luminar AI catalog and every time it opens, I pick create new catalog, and then it opens fine, but then next time I open it, this pops back up. If I go to choose a differe...

Blue screen when try to install

I have Avast free antivirus and I'm trying to install Aurora HDR and every time I try to install, Avast flags it as malware and then my PC blue screens with the k mode exception not handled message...

Sliders reset to 0 when saving custom workspace

I created a workspace and worked on a photo, after I was done with the photo, I decided I liked the workspace, so I saved it, and it reset all the sliders back to 0. I had to redevelop the photo.

Make menu lists scrollable

I have a bunch of LUTs I downloaded and put in the LUT folder, however I am only able to access a few because there is no way to scroll through the drop down menu under "LUT Mapping" Also I use 150...

Can you make the scroll bar a little wider?

Hi! Love Aurora and Luminar. But one small problem that is turning into a bit of a hassle is that the scroll bar on the side is too thin. I have to be precise when clicking on it. It's easier to us...