• Total activity 53
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Steve Kruger

Steve Kruger commented,

If Luminar 4 is the next upgrade path for Flex, then will that mean that the DAM functionality will be able to be turned off. I have chosen to go down the path of Flex rather than Luminar 3 because...

Steve Kruger commented,

@Phil Hurd ... yep, that sounds like a good combination. I just checked out XnViewMP and at first look it's not too bad.A bit clunky, but then it is free, so one shouldn't complain. Do you know if ...

Steve Kruger commented,

I will not be using Luminar 3, or 4.. The DAM side of it goes nowhere near meeting any normal requirements, and it was never on my agenda to need a product that included a DAM. So I am not concerne...

Steve Kruger created a post,

File Location information and locking film strip

Just a couple of issues requiring attention (plenty more that have already been mentioned): 1. I use external drives and network drives almost exclusively for image storage (limited HDD storage on ...

Steve Kruger commented,

Why would you take away the ability to Save As .lmnr files? This would mean that the ability to save a project for future completion would be lost, and would mean that you would always have to star...

Steve Kruger commented,

Thankyou Richard..I hope this is true. I would love to use Luminar 3, but it is just so problematic. I don't really need a DAM, but I really like Accent 2.0 ..you guys have done a great job with th...

Steve Kruger commented,

Agreed for both Mac and Windows....will sometimes require a restart to pick up recently added files to a watched directory.  

Steve Kruger commented,

Hey Phil..  Matt gave me the tip on creating sub albums in reply to one of my posts in the Learning Luminar FB group.His advice did not include anything about not having empty albums..that was some...

Steve Kruger created a post,

Showing the name of a Catalog in the Menu Bar

For those of us who have begun to use the Catalogs functionality to create multiple Libraries/Catalogs, it would great to have the name of the current Library/Catlog printed somewhere, in reasonabl...

Steve Kruger commented,

Hi Phil..thanks for the reply. Ok since my first post I have found a way to add sub albums to the root album. The solution was provided by Matt Suess.  This is a bit clunky, but workable, at least ...