• Total activity 28
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 11

Activity overview

Latest activity by Remo Navoni

Remo Navoni commented,

John I've not found any combination of mouse and keyboard buttons to work, and as Margaret said there is no ETA on when this feature will be implemented - if ever.

Remo Navoni commented,

Brian I filled the background of the image with an even colour in photoshop, then Luminar recognised the background as 'sky'. I was then able to insert the sky background...  This is just a rough a...

Remo Navoni created a post,

Brush Mask drawing in straight lines

Answered

Is there any progress on implementing this feature? I note other posts have suggested this useful addition and the response has been that this feature will be considered in a future update, (unless...

Remo Navoni commented,

Stuart Have you tried placing your mouse pointer at the bottom of the Luminar frame. The cursor should change to a double-ended arrow. Drag down to expose more of the frame. This should then expose...

Remo Navoni commented,

Margaret...  Luminar ver 4.4.2 (5577)

Remo Navoni commented,

Repeated the above actions exactly, but found that 'AI Sky Enhancing' applies to the cropped image, and the part of the image that was removed by the cropping has now returned un-enhanced. In the a...

Remo Navoni commented,

Are you using a Mac or Windows? I've had the same problem on my Windows pc with every update until now. My last update to version 4.4.2 (5577) went perfectly after I turned Defender firewall off. S...

Remo Navoni commented,

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think certain geographical areas are given the opportunity to update to a new version before it is released worldwide. I was offered version 4.4.2  a week ago whi...

Remo Navoni commented,

Further to the above update attempt, I finally managed to download and install version 4.2 successfully. My question still stands - why all this trouble and waste of time to perform an update?

Remo Navoni created a post,

Update Luminar 4.4.1 to v4.4.2

Answered

I keep getting the "Oops! Something isn't working ..... etc" message when trying to update from ver 4.1 to ver 4.2. Why does this keep happening? I had the same trouble updating from ver 4.0 to 4.1...