• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by tony harrison

tony harrison created a post,

still confused

Answered

Hi Kathleen  I followed your advice and went to skylum support but got nowhere eventually got Luminar 2018 which is NOT what I require but that has now disappeared I have purchased both Luminar 4 a...

Luminar aI

Answered

Am I confused or have you issued an upgrade for Luminar Ai recently - I know I activated some sort of upgrade but now when I come to use either Luminar Ai or Luminar 4 neither will open any photos....

alignments

Answered

I have not found it yet but does Luminar have any alignment correction to apply to this copy

cropping one side of an image

Answered

Now using Luminar 4 and having difficulty in cropping just ONE SIDE of an image In Luminar 3 it just needed to unlock the crop and one side of an image could be adjusted Have tried control - option...

TonyTon y

Answered

Got a Problem.    I import an old sepia photo into Luminar-No problem I change to B & W = No Problem I export to a file to my iMac - No Problem BUT - the image in my files has a a large Red Cross o...

Mac requirements

Answered

I've been pleased with Luminare 3 but am disappointed that I was not warned Before I purchased the upgrade to Luminare 4 that I would require os 12 + on my Mac.   I have a Mac Pro (2008) and theref...