• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bob Cartledge

Bob Cartledge created a post,

Image Averaging/HDR

I'd like to be able to merge multiple shots of the same scene in order to simulate long exposures, or to remove people from a scene. And would you consider merging Aurora and Luminar so that we don...

Animal Eyes

Hey, gang! Has anyone figured out how to fix this kind of animal eye effect in Luminar yet? Like, is there a way of just painting in some black or something?

Bob Cartledge commented,

Okay, Denis. I wasn't trying to reproduce the effect but it has happened again, so: 1. Open .NEF file in Luminar 2. Make various global adjustments (exposure, highlights, shadows, etc, etc...) 3. O...

Bob Cartledge commented,

Yeah, I seem to recall lightening the tree line with D&B. The thing is, I've done that with other files and haven't had this issue...

Bob Cartledge commented,

Transferring the files requested to WeTransfer. I hope they help! https://we.tl/OpKMWYDPeB

Issues with .lmnr files

Has anyone else struck this; I finished an edit on a photo and it looked like this: I saved the edits to the.lmnr format as per system norms. When I then opened the .lmnr file, it looked like this...

Bob Cartledge commented,

Update: When opening the crop tool on portrait oriented images it changes the aspect ration to 'free'. if you switch the aspect ratio back to 'original' or any other set ratio and the problem is so...

Bob Cartledge commented,

The process: 1. Select .NEF image in Windows Explorer, right click 'open with... Luminar 2018' 2 Click 'Tools' tab, select crop 3. Image and crop frame lines go weird 4. Luminar 2018 crashes. I dou...

Bob Cartledge commented,

Actually, see Crop Tool Bug https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360002892832-Crop-Tool-Bug?input_string=Cropping%20issues%20in%20Portrait to see exactly what I'm talking about

Cropping issues in Portrait

Every time I try to use the crop tool on an image in portrait orientation the tool glitches. The crop lines all gather on the bottom right corner, the image is forced up and to the left with half t...