• Total activity 84
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 28

Activity overview

Latest activity by Gary Bushell

Gary Bushell commented,

Hi Helga I managed to use a backup from 3 days ago using the option key. A few days work lost but thankfully not too much. I hope the Luminar 4.3 release deals with all these Mac performance issu...

Gary Bushell created a post,

Luminar 4 just lost most ratings/album links??!!

Answered

Skylum Luminar 4 has just randomly lost all my recent album links and ratings for my photos. 1. How and why has this happened? 2. How do I get them back? This is ridiculous, if your software is...

Gary Bushell commented,

Good to know, Austin and thanks for the reassurance.

Apple Mac Big Sur Announcement

Answered

Apple has today announced and let every software developer know they need to start working on porting over their software to work on the new IOS Mac software that will be launched with ‘Big Sur’ an...

Gary Bushell commented,

Thank you Helga, I’ll check that setting. That’s something easily done as a function that could help presently, as you say.

Gary Bushell commented,

Thank you Helga. That’s appreciated and just the response I needed. I can deal with issues, they occur, all I wanted was some solid acknowledgement that Skylum recognised them with the software and...

Luminar 4 Fundamental Issues

Answered

Skylum - When are you fixing all the basic performance and stability issues with Luminar 4? There are multiple threads in here on this and on Facebook. Without relying on your users to perform nons...

Gary Bushell commented,

Glenn Gomez open the Topaz Denoise Package contents and copy the PS Plugin file to the main Topaz Denoise Folder. Luminar will then find it in the edit use plugin drop down menu

Gary Bushell commented,

Skylum - When are you fixing all these basic performance and stability issues? Without relying on your users to perform nonsense workarounds? You’ve launched software that isn’t fit for purpose and...

Gary Bushell commented,

Skylum - When are you fixing all these basic performance and stability issues? Without relying on your users to perform nonsense workarounds? You’ve launched software that isn’t fit for purpose and...