• Total activity 35
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 19
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jakob Veje Hansen

Jakob Veje Hansen commented,

My laptop runs the same processer and same gfx card as Sebastian but with 24 GB RAM. I have currently given up on Luminar due to bad performance and too many errors... Alternative software products...

I have seen a similar issue with the Sunrays effect. Having applied sunrays, and probably after cropping the image, everything is alright zoomed out, but when zooming in, there are errors with the ...

Are you guys referring to the check for updates dialog box? On mine it says "Luminar 4 4.1.0 (5191) is currently the newest version available." I got confused by that initially, but notice the miss...

Dear Support It's fair enough that you need screen recordings of the more complex bug reports, but honestly this issue is so easy to reproduce that if you just spend 2 minutes testing the crop tool...

Thanks, Angela. The issue is not about Luminar 4 not handling transparent areas. It currently render the entire image white, even though the same file renders fine in other programs such as Corel P...

Jakob Veje Hansen created a post,

TIFs from Topaz MASK AI

Answered

Hi, For some mysterious reason Luminar 4 seems unable to render TIF's that have been processed through Topaz Mask AI. The files render fine in other programs. Any ideas or workarounds? If I export ...

Aw man this is great news! Upgraded without any issues at all and looking forward to trying it out this weekend. Thanks for your effort :)

You are getting better performance than I:  1. Do adjustment 2. Wait while Luminar 4 crashes 3. Restart Luminar 4 <Repeat from step 1>   Using an I7 7700HQ and 24 GB RAM